Quality Management Group is committed to building long-lasting relationships with our clients through providing exceptional service, such as timely communication and accurate reporting; immediate response to resident and owner concerns; and asset protection and cost control through proactive maintenance. With over 80 combined years of real estate and professional property management experience, we provide our clients, partners, and investors with the protection and professionalism of a large management company while offering the personal attention of a smaller organization.
We are committed to protecting our clients and the properties under our management by providing fair and consistent services to our residents, enhancing the communities in which they live, and continually educating all employees on the ever-changing landscapes of Fair Housing and Compliance to ensure adherence to all laws and guidelines.
Quality Management Pledge for the utmost in quality assurance:
Q ualified expertise from over 80 years in property management
U nequaled commitment to exceptional client and resident service
A sset protection and cost control through proactive maintenance
L ong term profitability through high occupancy
I nsurance of bulk buying power to keep costs low
T imely Communication and accurate reporting
Y our investments are protected and income potential maximized
Quality Provides and Promotes
- Complete property/asset management services, providing our partners and clients with the assurance that their investments are protected and maximizing their income potential
- Expertise in current federal, state, county, and municipal housing programs to prepare and file applications and comply with qualified programs that may be associated with our clients’ assets
- In-house Tax Credit and Regulatory Agreement Compliance Monitoring
- Extensive experience repositioning and rebranding troubled and deteriorating properties using the most cost-effective means to stabilize them
- Rigorous resident credit and background checks to support long-term profitability through high occupancy
- A strictly enforced drug- and crime-free rental agreement to encourage a clean, secure, and self-monitoring community
- Expert use of Yardi Management software to provide prompt owner disbursements and easy-to-understand monthly reports supported by the accessibility of our accounting team to answer any questions
- Using bulk buying power to keep costs low and protect our clients’ assets through extensive vetting of vendors for quality, price, and insurance.
- Consistent and aggressive collections as well as quick turns on vacancies to boost income and maximize profit
- A fair management fee based on demonstrated value and proven experience – flat rate or income-based as appropriate for the needs of the property
Our Owners Can Expect
- Lower vacancy rates and higher resident retention
- Reduced liability for their investments
- Annual Capital Forecasts and preventive maintenance plans
- On-site manager screening to fit owner’s needs and the community they serve
- Trained, on-site personnel to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Success in rehabilitating and repositioning troubled properties in challenging communities
- Building lasting relationships with our owners to maximize their investments and peace of mind
Our Residents Can Expect
- To be treated with respect and with close adherence to Fair Housing laws and guidelines, ensuring that all applicants have an equal opportunity for housing
- A friendly, clean and stable community in good repair for residents to feel proud of calling home
- Rapid response to maintenance needs to minimize any inconvenience
- Strictly enforced drug free/crime free policies to protect residents and their families
- 24 hour access to management response with our after-hours emergency service
- Competent staffing and reliable managers
Fair Housing Statement
WE DO BUSINESS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
(The Civil Rights Act of 1968, as amended by the Fair Housing Amendments Act of 1988)
IT IS ILLEGAL TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST ANY PERSON BECAUSE OF RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, HANDICAP, FAMILIAL STATUS (HAVING ONE OR MORE CHILDREN), NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY/EXPRESSION, MARITAL STATUS, MEDICAL CONDITION, ANCESTRY, SOURCE OF INCOME, AGE, GENETIC INFORMATION, AND ARBITRARY DISCRIMINATION.
- In the sale or rental of housing or residential lots.
- In advertising the sale or rental of housing.
- In the financing of housing.
- In the appraisal of housing.
- In the provision of real estate brokerage services.
- Blockbusting is also illegal.
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
Assistant Secretary for Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity
Washington, D.C. 20410
1-800-669-9777 (Toll Free)